Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got nine today plus a bonus steelie. 4 were fish ohios with two at 30". 4 of the 9 err off of a custom harness I made. I'll post a pic of it tomorrow. Straight out of Bula between the 07 & 09. Boy/girl was a hot color but still not half as hot of my own harness I hand made.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1376754116538.jpg
Brought home some white bass too. And a good size perch. Up till almost midnight cleaning fish..... Good problem to have!

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's the pic of the harness that caught the majority of the fish. I did however lose a hog right at the boat. I'm thinking due to the size one circle hooks. I put circle hooks on for a reason to have the hook set at the strike but because of the small size is why I think I lost the big one at the boat. The spoon is a 2 5/8 copper with reflective tape and glow in the dark clear coat on the copper side. Used a hole puncher for the dots.

Attachments

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Good job man,those colors are getting it done out there. I have been using #2 octopus hooks for the past 3 years and have lots of luck with them. Sometimes they just get off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts