Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with Rattler and Double J today. First 14 came pretty Quick then it took a little while to finish our 3 tickets. Finished up by 12:30. We dropped at least a dozen fish today also. Colorado harnesses 3oz 63-121 took fish and dipsy's did good today at 127 back on 3 setting. Great day on the lake and good company!! Good fishing with you Jeff.A few action pics and Rattlers best FONZ pose!!

Attachments

·
Capt Jeff
1,710 Posts
thanks Steve for having me along! I really enjoyed fishing with you guys.The Starcraft is a sweet ride,made the long haul out and back a breeze.:D

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good job Steve and crew!Those fish still up high I see.And I pulled mine at your 120 back all day.Good fishing Marco
We have been using that 120 for a month and a half now but there were tons of high marks today, Had to try your 60:D

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
very nice job Steve and good report thanks for sharing. took my grandsons swimming today. i just might make the run tomorrow.

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Sounds like today was the day to be on the water. Great action there!

Tom, I know you miss your Circus Frog Freek. At my local baitshop they sell crawlers dyed green. They ought to be right up your alley. Actually, I did very good with them a couple weeks ago, but, they are a dollar a dozen more than the regular variety.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Nice job on the fish,man that is a pretty boat.Oh man,just what EZ needs,circus frog freak worms!

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Went to the promise land a little late today with the wife and pulled 9 from noon til 6pm. The fish bite for us was a little slow,but we found them big time. I never saw my H bird filled up with that much fish and bait fish. 07 line to the 10 line,wish we started early in the am insted of noon. All the fish we got were hogs and most did not hit hard at all. Good luck out there sunday. CW all on dipsy double willows and one on blonde chick spoon. 1.5 120 back and 3.5 200 back did the damage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts