Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great day on the lake wiith my son and a good friend . Left Lakeshore at 6:30am and headed NNE 14 miles, set lines around 7:40 and pulled 22 eyes by 11:20. boxed 18. North troll with the waves got 8 on 1st pass pulled lines and statrted farther south and got 14 next pass. 3 oz inlines , colorodos and hatchets in antifreeze , pink anti, copper, and gold backs all produced. Dipsey 3 set 90' with big willows pulled 6 or 7 . SPEED was 1.3-1.5 SOG . Fish seemed to be more scatterd then last week.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Anyone tell me how to add photos from my i phone photo album..?? They wont download..!

Jsc

Download the campfirehub app to your phone. Enter ogf via the app not your internet browser. Find this thread. Tap on the screen and you will get a menu bar. You can edit your post and add pictures using the camera icon. Its really easy. It will have a photo gallery option to pull photos from. Sometimes it will not let me add photos to an existing reply. Just reply to the thread and you can add photos in your reply.

Dave

p.s. nice job on the catching.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.. My son would rather perch fish so ive been letting him set lines , dipseys ,inline rigs. He cant pinch the OR 18s / 16s on the boards, but he will reel in fish till arms fall off..!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Nice. Looks like you can post pictures now. Its pretty easy on the outdoorhub app.

That one fish is bigger than your boy's whole arm! Setting dipsys at that age is pretty impressive. I know guys that have been fishing erie for years and still cant set a dipsy.

I don't think its coincidence that he cant take the boards off yet....lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts