Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guthooked and his dad joined me and my dad today. Pulled 19 walleyes 1 steel, and about a dozen shorts.

300' wire with Husky jerks, true trip 40's 125 with rainbow trout or wonder bread renosky. Dipsy #1 at 130, #3 at 160 with purple, nascar or orange spoons.

We were catching fish right up to the end but just trolled in and made the 12:30 bridge as it was getting hot.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Guthooked and his dad joined me and my dad today. Pulled 19 walleyes 1 steel, and about a dozen shorts.

300' wire with Husky jerks, true trip 40'a 125 with rainbow trout or wonder bread renosky. Dipsy #1 at 130, #3 at 160 with purple, nascar or orange spoons.

We were catching fish right up to the end but just trolled in and made the 12:30 bridge as it was getting hot.

Nice post!! Glad you guys had a good trip. Crazy hot today and the next few days. How many fow? We fished Lorain yesterday and it was slow, but we managed 2 tickets. Haven’t seen many bula posts...

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice post!! Glad you guys had a good trip. Crazy hot today and the next few days. How many fow? We fished Lorain yesterday and it was slow, but we managed 2 tickets. Haven’t seen many bula posts...
We fished from about 72' out to 76' and back right in front of the stacks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts