Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started fishing wed at 6am.had a 2 man limit at 1130.dipsies 3 setting at 135 back.1.5 at 110 back.green and pink,blk and purple harnesses.fished thur.started at 6am 2man limit at 830am.same program as wed.big thanks to walleye whacker for those #S you gave me.the fish are there you should of been there the last 2 days they were on fire.FISH ON!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
eye popper, I was out of ast. thurs. am and heard you on the radio. You had 11 and
I had 1 steelhead and no walleye. I was about due north in 73' 06 line. I think you
were farther north. but could you tell me if you were east or west of ast. looks like I
will try again tues. had some trouble with my bowmount motor and could not get my
speed down. ran dipsys with spoons , then harnesses (willow) , then reefrunners,
only walley broke my leader as i went to net him on a watermellon stinger.
EB

·
Registered
237 Posts
we were out Monday and Tuesday...19 walleye and one steelhead by late afternoon Monday. (wish we knew how to count!) LOL! 14 nice fish by 11 on Tuesday but had to bolt because of plans. 07-08 n&s 47-49 e&w same area as last week when we were out. Big thanks to walleye wacker also for the n&s starting points!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.