Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got 2 tickets of really nice fish yesterday and 2 again today. I have never launched out of Ashtabula so many thanks to Moke for showing me how it is done. On Thurs we took his boat and today (Fri) we took mine. Fished 2/47 to 4/42 Ran pretty much the same program both days; reefs with 3 oz wts 150 back on in-line boards (green flash and bare naked pink panties), and 2 big dipseys on a #1 setting. Ran one dipsey with shallow divers (rapala and renoski) and one with orange double willow. Moved the dipseys up and down depending on how deep we were marking fish. Took fish from 75 back to 130 back. Both days it was really good for the first hour (7:30 to 8:30) then kind of slow till about noon when it picked right up again and we had to throw fish back. Had to go with the waves most of today when the wind kicked up. Kind a slow, bumpy and wet on the way back.

Thanks again Moke - it was great fishing with you.

·
AKA Dnavarroj
1,364 Posts
We have been out there the last 3 weeks it seems, and have done very good. The harnesses did great but my renoskys did awesome, always bringing in the biggest fish. trout,pink lemonade,pink and purple. Good job moke and meerkat. nice trip out side of lorain. Just need to get crazylady1 out here also. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts