close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bugeye lake

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by dfoxfish, Jun 19, 2004.

1. dfoxfish

dfoxfish chairbustintruckdrowner

:D thinking of going to buckeye lake sunday. how about a water report from somebody. i've been working ot every saturday and can't get out on saturday anymore and i work 2nd trick. is the water fishable? muddy, high? haven't been out there since my dad died. he lived out there on north bank rd. used to fish the bank across the street from his house. i have a boat now and want large fish. cats, carp... whatever. a large hybrid would be cool. how about some info from my bro's out there on the bugeye ocean? :D

2. Was there yesterday. Water up slightly. Main lake was that beautiful Bugeye green - not muddy. However feeder canals, etc. were muddy. Fished from about 6:00 pm till midnight. Just kicked back and fished for cats. Alot of boat traffic for an evening, but managed 2 channel cats.

3. I hear someone died there sat. They were apparently still searching for him Sun. My bassclub was there. 8.88lbs on 5 fish won our tourny. Catfish must've recently spawned, lots of cat fry over there.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yeah they just found his body today. Sounds like he got into an arguement with someone on the pontoon he was on, and they pushed him in, threw him a PFD so he could swim back.

5. you're joking? no way. that's downright unacceptable if it's true. Threw him a pfd then what, watched him sink?

6. ShakeDown

A guy I work with said that it happened right in front of his friend's house, when she was out raking grass. She said she heard them yelling, saw the guy get pushed, then someone in the boat chucked him a PDF and the boat then took off. Kinda like a "have fun swimming back" type thing. News said that the guy's girlfriend jumped in to try and save him, but he had already gone under.

7. SHAKE.. you should ask your friend from work to tell the police what she saw if she has not.those two guys are trying to get away with murder.

8. ShakeDown

She already did...based on what I've read, it does sound like the cops know that he was pushed from a fight.

9. dfoxfish

i'm late getting back to my post. yeah, i'm glad now i didn't make it out there. this sounds like i'm stupid... but what's a PDA? :confused:

10. dfoxfish

:D YEAH, MY BAD...pdf? :confused:

11. ive never had to use one but i think mine are bright orange :D