close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buehler's in Wooster

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by neocats1, Jan 11, 2008.

1. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

I was in Buehlers in Wooster Thursday evening and met a fellow OGF member. I am sorry, but I forgot your name. Please say hello again.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

2. Hello Jeff!! That was me at buehler's. If you could PM me some info on any neocat tournaments on the MWCD lakes or the Ohio River that would be great. I would like to fish a couple cat tournaments this season. It was great to meet you Jeff! If you are ever in Buehler's again stop back at the meat department and say hi!

Thanks, Keith

3. If you are ever around the back of the store, I will be the guy in the semi trying to back in around the houses and horse hitching post....lol

I deliver the groceries to Buehlers for Nash Finch.

4. If you ever come into the Milltown store stop back and say hi! I'm the meat manager at that store.

5. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

Heh, I worked at the Buehlers in delaware during high school.

6. I worked at Buehler's in Orrville during high school.

7. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

My hubby worked at Buehlers in Orrville when he was a Jr. & Sr. in high school (but that was awhile ago!) And my mother-in-law retired from there about 4 years ago. :) WB

8. it realy is a great place to work. Very well run company. You would be surprised at how many employees have been with Buehler's for more than 20+ years.