close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bucks.

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by BassCatcher12, Jul 15, 2008.

1. A Few bucks from first week the Trail Cam was out!

Attached Files:

2. Nice bucks...I just bought a camera last week and put it out on the 11th. I will be making a trip back down to the property August 2. Hopefully there will be some good pics.

3. gf319804

gf319804 The Ohio Outdoors

Lookin' good. Just curious, what type of camera are you running? You hopin' to bust one of these bucks, or do you have plans to hold out for a bigger one?

4. Won't be long guys. Thanks for sharing....I'm getting that itch, but plenty of fishing left yet.

5. I don't have a camera but have been out a few times lately on scouting and groundhog hunting missions. One night we watched 7 bucks enter a bean field together. one other had just exited the far end shortly before that and we saw two others a few hundred yards away. Just last night I sat in the same place and watched them again. This time there were 6 bucks along with 5 does. The first night the whole field was nothing but bucks. It was a beautiful sight.:) There were 2-3 shooters in the bunch but it is still neat to see them bunched up like that.

It definitely gives me more motivation to get some shooting in.;)

6. No.. ill be passin those deer up..most likely there pushing 3 years, the biggest one at least. I will be tryin this guy from last year, He will be a year older and hopefully has grown mass and lenght. hopefully he makes a wrong move this season.

Attached Files:

7. gf319804

gf319804 The Ohio Outdoors

That's a nice deer there buddy, I wish you the best of luck getting him. I just got permission on a 200 acre slice of heaven today, so I can't wait to get out in the next few weeks and scout it. Gotta set up some trail cams also.

8. Nice deer for sure! Good luck with him. Is that the first photo you have of him so far this year? Great main beams, and the kicker off the brow tine just adds to his character.