close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

buckeyes!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jeffmo, Sep 5, 2004.

1. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

well,they didn't look too bad at all.seemed like there were some good things happening and some that will need some work but i think they looked pretty good for the 1st game.

2. ten more wins to go!

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Looked better than I though they would.

4. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

All except the turnovers, but the tip was a tip and I believe that Justin will get better as he grows into a Buckeye QB's role. Loved the moves that Troy Smith had. How's about his first pass for the season = TD! Looks like all the Buckeyes were comfortable sharing some time. I love the depth I saw everywhere. How's about Coach Tressel putting some of the youth on the field early? I liked it. Receivers and running backs looked good. How about Mr. Ross? Bet he liked that 140+yd. day. Defense/all around impressive.... Cincinnati's Offense was pretty solid not to have scored a TD. Heard plenty from gameday about the turnovers and Zwick, but nobody mentioned the SOLID D. What was up with John Cooper trying to discredit the pass interference call on TV? Had his hands on him downfield and the ball was catchable = pass interference. GO BUCKS!

A Buckeye win and catching a mess of channel cats last night makes for a good day!