close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

buckeyes VS NC state

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Sep 18, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'm hoping to see more aggressive offense this game..more passing would be coool.. bring on Zwick!!!..
    lets go buckeyes!!!!
    bucks 27
    nc st. 20

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nc St- 28

Ohio State-17

3. there will be plenty of seats in the stadium after this season. many of the older fans will dying from heart attacks. what a game! go bucks!

4. That offense is down right OFFENSIVE!!!!!!

Eric

5. "J"

"J"

Well the one thing you can say when you go watch a Jim Tressel coached game that you get your monies worth, every game is a nail biter no matter who it is.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

got to hear it on the radio at work still here now. Take a look at #3 Georgia score agianst Marshell 13 to 3 Georgia. But everyone wanted to rip on the bucks.

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

our offense SUCKS!!..sorry to say it..but its true..we gained more yards by penelty dang near...it seems they are lacking on throwing skillz or something...at least we won, and thats all that matters..
    next team should be a walk in the park..:D

8. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

It's a beautiful thing when a coach knows what his team can do, then gets the job done. They'll get better. Zwick has a lot to learn and I think he learned a good portion of it Sat. I'm here and now nominating Mike Nugent for king. He won the game for us and there is nothing wrong with that.

GO BUCKS!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  9. I agree that it is great having Nugent around. I just dread the day that the other team starts forcing us to score 7 at a time to win.:rolleyes: I know it sounds like a broken record but a win does not have to be pretty (and seldom is under Tressel). The defense always seems to pull us through. I think the defense is pretty good but I don't think it is better than the past couple of years. I just was expecting bigger things from the offense this year and thus far it has only provided glimmers of that flash.

Nevertheless, it is great to be 3-0. Bring on the Widlcats!:D