close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

buckeye

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by EDD, Apr 26, 2004.

1. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

any information on the TNT tournments that was at Buckeye april 24 & 25

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

All I know is that we didnt win , and it took 14.06# to win I believe . It was tough out there on Sat. . Half of the feild blanked .

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Hydrasport:
    Don't feel bad, talked to a few that fished that, they said it was tough. Also heard a few were not real happy about the winning weight and who won! I'll let it go at that. To many locals fish the buckeye tournaments, that's one reason I won't fish a tournament there anymore. Why does it seem the local always wins? Makes you wonder.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

It always seems that way Dale . The bad thing is that the locals that usually do good there every year only had 1 or 2 fish ! With over 14# for first and 2nd with only a little over 7# , it makes you wonder . We ended up with only 1 keeper that wieghed .85# and I didnt even feel it hit and gut hooked it . It only lasted about 15 min. before it expired . :( With the penalty We dropped to .35# . The only good thing is that we got some points . :)