close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buckeye Outdoor Sale

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by JignPig Guide, Mar 1, 2008.

1. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Hey Everybody,
    Just thought I would let you all know that Buckeye Outdoors has a pretty good sale going on the next few days. Today (Saturday) and tomorrow, they have 10% off of fishing stuff. They will spool up to two reels for free with Trilene mono. They've got several other givaways. And they're giving seminars for novice bass anglers.
    I had a car load of five (5) anglers and we got nine reels spooled for free. All kinds of free stuff. And I bought a Triton bass boat!!! I'm ready for the weather to break!!!!!!!

Jig-N-Pig

2. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Congrats on the boat, if it's the one I saw the SOLD sign on you have a fine rig!! There are some deals to be had and many manufacturers reps there to talk to.

3. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Hey Mushroomman,
    There were lots of people there. And I had already done my homework (on boat purchasing) before arriving. I had been riding the fence for several weeks between buying a new Alumacraft from Charles Mill Marina (who make one hell of a boat) to spending about $700.00 more dollars on a Triton that offers much much more. I think for the small waters that I like to fish. This boat should do the trick for a long time.
    Jig-N-Pig

4. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

I'll be back out there Sunday, I've got to meet a couple of the speakers that need some of my lures. I'll be sure to look her over again, that's a nice boat you bought!! One of these days I'll break down and get another boat, we're just paying down the house and saving for a home around Salt Fork somewhere in a few years. Untill then I'll use the little crawdad I have and beg friends to take me in their boats.