close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buckeye Lake

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Robocat, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Robocat

Robocat Rob

Went to Buckeye Lake this morning and caught one nice Channel Cat on cut bait. It was down right cold out there and it was spitting a little rain now and then too. [​IMG]

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Nice fish, did you weigh it? 3-4 # ?? Or is that a big net..10# fish ?? :confused:

3. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

4. Robocat

Robocat Rob

Thanks! Did not actually weigh the fish as I did not have a scale with me at the time and I wanted to get it back in the water asap......I did use a large landing net and I would estimate that the fish weighed in the 6lbs to 8lbs range.

5. Buckeye is "HOT" right now ... had a friend ask me to go the other night (6/14) and we caught over 20 cats between 9:30pm - 5:30 am. My friend lost a large fish that made a mad dash on a live creek chub ... we never got to see the fish but know it was something large by the way it was tugging on the pole. I had great luck on cut bait and also raw shrimp.

( Cat Mazter ... we'll go up one night between the 24th and 30th, i'll get in touch with you )

here's a nice one my friend caught

Attached Files:

6. Robocat

Robocat Rob

Went back and fished buckeye again this evening with a couple of buddies of mine and we each caught a channel cat......Of course mine was the largest of the three fish caught. "If you don't believe me then just ask me!" :D