Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else noticing white bass in buckeye lake? I caught two today I'm 200% certain was white bass. I've caught 100's if not 1000's wipers out of buckeye over the years but never a white bass. I know way way way back when they was loaded in there. Thinking like 40's 50's.
And a friend of mine caught what he though was one a few years ago, an another guy I know has caught a few this spring so far.
Hope they don't plan on replacing wipers with white bass there and this is just a fluke. Though I wouldn't mind both wipers and white bass. That would make things interesting
Anyone else seeing white bass in buckeye?

·
Just practicing my cast
5,993 Posts
Anyone else noticing white bass in buckeye lake? I caught two today I'm 200% certain was white bass. I've caught 100's if not 1000's wipers out of buckeye over the years but never a white bass. I know way way way back when they was loaded in there. Thinking like 40's 50's.
And a friend of mine caught what he though was one a few years ago, an another guy I know has caught a few this spring so far.
Hope they don't plan on replacing wipers with white bass there and this is just a fluke. Though I wouldn't mind both wipers and white bass. That would make things interesting
Anyone else seeing white bass in buckeye?
From what I understand there was a mixup in the stocking last year and some got stocked I’ve not got one so far but have heard some people have got one here and there but not in numbers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts