close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buckeye Lake carping report

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by cwcarper, May 29, 2004.

1. Fished Buckeye Lake this morning with Gill Girl around North Shore. It was a bit chilly out to start but warmed up nicely. Water has that nice buckeye green tint to it, as usual. I was surprised to find few people out fishing/boating today. Fishing was slow for the most part, particularly for Buckeye Lake standards. I lost one fish to a snag in the middle of the lake, and another that snapped my line right at the knot. It must have been the biggest carp i've ever felt on my line (from buckeye lake)...OK, so maybe it was about a 15 lb fish. Anyway, I lost my one and only method feeder...a day i knew would eventually come. Gill Girl outfished me today 1-0, with a chunky 8 lb common coming on flavored sweet corn.

2. catking

catking Banned

Nice report cwcarper. Made me feel like I was right there when ya lost your fish.no wait, I have been right there about a thousand freakin times that this has happened to you :rolleyes: It did get nice as the day wore on. I was working ........AGAIN......... THE CATKING !!!