close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buckeye Lake 6-7-08

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Me my dad and mark went out to buckeye lake last night. Mark got the big fish of the night with a 23 3/4inch 7lb carp. My dad got 2 channel cats 2-3lbs. I got the best catch of the night a little yellow belly weighing a whopping 7oz.
    Sorry no pics.

2. as hot as it's been bubba was those fish caught cooked & ready to consume?;)

3. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Was out in a boat at Buckeye this morning from 6:30-noon and picked up 2 limits of saugeye. All fish were 14-18 in. I lost a pig at the boat because we had no net and I couldn't heft it over the side. All fish caught casting crankbaits in 4-6 FOW. Sorry no pics fish in freezer!

4. meisterdog

meisterdog mr. saturday night

where, if i might ask, were you casting buddy. near the ramp near what area of the lake

thanks in advance

5. Bubba bass bigfoot

I caught my fish Ohio saugeye at Buckeye

6. Bubba bass bigfoot

straight out into the lake around a point.

7. shroomhunter

Put in at Northshore and headed out towards Fairfield Beach about halfway accross we started marking fish. Threw a crankbait and first cast had a fish. We stayed on them in that area. Out in the middle of Buckeye Ocean, nothing special just got lucky I guess.

8. shroomhunter

Good answer!!!LOL

9. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

I was fising Buckeye for bass on fri and sat and kept catching saugeyes and catfish on cranbaits in less tha 4' of water.I should have just kept throwing them all day because I couldn't get bass to hit plastics.

10. Bubba bass bigfoot

Thats all he asked. Im not trying to give as little info as possible.