Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a carp tourney this weekend on buckeye it last 41 hrs and starts fri night, I think I have to go to the weigh in to see the swamped boat that wins this.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Is it going to be like the one at Grand Lake and all the carp get turned into critter food?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I think so

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are not being turned back into the lake so I would guess so, I will go by the sign and get more info tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinkin papaboos and capn woodys with french fries

·
Registered
362 Posts
I saw this on channel 4's site today. The thing that disturbed me is that they said there would be a carp cook off at the north shore park. No thanks.

·
BASS prodigy
1,188 Posts
Actually 48 hours. And how do u keep fish, can they be dead and turn them in at the end or do u just take some wenever?
Kyle
HPT
CP

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Rough Fish Ambassador
829 Posts
I'd think if you split the field (Bow,Gigg,Spear ) (Rod & Reel) it might include more people who feel they have a fair chance at WHINNING!

·
Catfisherman/Bowfisherman
1,303 Posts
It is all fair in there eyes. Just use your best bait, I am using fiberglass.

·
Sitting somewhere fishing
413 Posts
Dang I might fish it, but I'll miss some of it due to a fishin trip already planned, can i catch a few cream of crop carp 30lbs Plus there, they want them killed there too =D but I'll try to be there Friday Night and earlyyy saturday.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You should be able to smell it from Columbus to Zville an hour before it starts Leupy. Im leaving town.

·
Banned
2,976 Posts

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
Imagine you had a 10x12 garden and the director gave you all the fish for fertilizer.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I went over to check it out yesterday and no one had registered for the cook off by noon. At that time the largest turned in was 12.2 pounds. They are going to make it an annual event but next year it will be earlier they are talking about the second week end in June.

·
Sitting somewhere fishing
413 Posts
WOW only 12, haha im glad i didnt go then.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts