close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

buckeye boat ramp

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassteaser1, Mar 2, 2009.

1. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

I stopped by the boat ramp at 79 park and it looks like its about done.Looks very nice,not sure when its suppose to open up?

2. Any open water?

3. The park is goin to be closed to vehicles til april .They are starting on the parking lot this week

4. What was the water level like I may sneak out tomorrow and try it for a little bit.

5. Was there on Saturday, water looked to be about 2 feet low and was open.

6. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

I may take the boat out Saturday,has any body been on the lake yet?I just bought me a used Champion In January and have been dying to try it out.

7. CLappert

CLappert Gander Mtn./OBFN

If the gates are still open @ Buckeye dont even think about it you will turn mud just tryin to put in . They normally dont close them for the season till mid to late march. if I am thinkin right

8. I didn't know BL uses spillway gates. Thought they had a spill-over like at IL.

9. They pump it down somehow i will drive by today and take a look.

10. Makes sense...they'd have to lower the lake somehow to repair the boat ramp...duh!

11. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

Buckeye has both. North ramp will be closed to all traffic till mid april according the the buckeye lake paper.