close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buckeye Angler on PBS begins 2nd Season

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Buckeye Angler, Oct 14, 2004.

1. For those interested. The Buckeye Angler continues for a second season beginning November 6th at 4:30 Saturday afternoons on local PBS stations. More features, more travel and more fish! Please join us...

More info: www.buckeyeangler.com

Thanks,

Gary K

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Is that 36" pike that you caught a couple weeks ago when you were down at Edison going to be on that episode?

3. my pbs is on channel 34 . dang!!!

4. YES! The first episode will feature fishing for Northern Pike. As a matter of fact, Jack wondered if someone was watching us brave the weather that day!

:cool: ANTH...We are talking with Channel 34 about carrying the Buckeye Angler
    show this year. How about dropping them a line or calling and requesting the Buckeye Angler be shown on your local PBS channel...it works!

5. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Hey Gary is it carried on satalite? I have SBC with their satilite service. dish network and I have not been able to find Buckeye angler. I found a PBS-U but not the show on it.

Gene

6. good idea buckeye. im gona try,hope it works.

7. I'm not sure what the PBS affiliates are doing as far as satellite transmission. I'll give them a call and see. Meanwhile, if you're in the Akron area, just pop on a small antenna and 45/49 will come in quite clear, you might not even need an antenna. Remember that the show starts on November 6th and the listings for the channels are posted 2 weeks prior...Holy Cow that's alot of information...I'm exhausted.

Gary

8. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I was in the red canoe that day, you must have been the guy in the back with the camera. We were the only 2 out there. As a matter of fact, you were the only boat I have ever seen out there besides myself. We got 3 pike in the boat that day, biggest only around 24" though.

9. Yep...I'm the guy with the camera. Our first show will feature Northern Pike, some really nice ones were caught this year. Take a look on Nov 6 and tell yer friends!

Right now we're waiting for that perfect sleet and snow wet day to go Steel Headin', I've seen lot's caught but not much on the TV about it...should be quite a thrill for the viewer.

Gary