buck down Friday 11/9

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by chase845, Nov 11, 2007.

1. I shot this buck on Friday afternoon around 4:00. I hunted all day Thursday and passed on a young buck that was around 130 inches. I was regretting that decision until I saw a monster Friday morning and then I smoked this guy at about 20 yards that afternoon. It was a great couple of days, I must have seen 15 different bucks. I haven't put a tape measure to him yet, but he's in between 135-145.

Attached Files:

2. awesome Buck,congrats

3. Congrats. That's a stud buck right there!

4. What a beauty!!! CONGRATS!!!

5. Great looking buck! Congrats on your trophy.

6. Nice job. Awesome buck, I agree but maybe even bigger than 145

7. Congrats Man!!!!
    Strong work.. see its good to pass up those little 2nd rackers...

8. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Nice deer. It shows what you can get into by letting young ones grow up. Good job.

9. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

hey BC u had all those nice deer on ur cams earlier in the season. Seenin much now? BTW nice buck!!!

10. Thanks guys. I didn't kill a buck the previous 2 years due to holding out for a mature deer. It's nice to get that monkey off my back!

11. That is a great buck! Congrats! What county did you shoot him in?

12. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

Very nice buck!

13. BuckHunter10

BuckHunter10 Hunting 24/7

14. Unless I can't see some large deducts based on the picture, I'd say he will score over 145. Congrats.:)

15. That monkey is on my back and is becoming a Gorilla. I have seen so many nice mature bucks some that came into range but did not present a shot or they busted me. It also has been 2 years. My wife is getting sick of me not being around on the weekends but she is a good sport about it.

16. Got the Gross measurement back - 156

17. Terrific!:) Didn't look like there would be a lot of deducts. What is the net score? Trust you had it mounted(?). Thanks for sharing.

18. Not sure what he nets. The taxidermist just left a message saying he grossed 156. At least 10 inches bigger than what I guessed him.