close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

brush creek

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by deer-slayer, Dec 20, 2004.

1. deer-slayer

deer-slayer jesse

I caint wait untill the spring comes and the channel cats really start to bite at the creek the channel cats realy start biting better than ever.I also like catching those big 10-11 inch bluegils and rock bass.They stripe bass bite good in all around year we ate about 20 last year that we just huge.

2. WHere is Brush Creek exactly? Is it a creek or a flooded reservoir called Brush Creek? I'm always looking for some new spots to wet a line!

3. deer-slayer

deer-slayer jesse

It is in adams county ohio,it is also a good place to catch freshwater drummer.uasualy year around but we catch more drum in summer.

4. fishfinder

fishfinder trying

sounds like a good place

5. Floater

Floater Floatin' on by

I'm pretty sure that it runs through Adams and Scioto counties in south central Ohio. I think there's a couple different branches of it, including Scioto and Ohio Brush Creek. I know Scioto BC runs through Brush Creek State forest, which there is info. on on www.ohiodnr.com. Hope this helps.

6. Gary

Gary Bait Catcher

I believe the original subject of this thread to be Ohio Brush Creek which flows from the northern part of Adams County southward to the Ohio River. Scioto Brush Creek flows into the Scioto River. I don't know much about Scioto Brush Creek, but there is a big ridge that separates the two drainages. I have, however, fished the South Fork of Scioto Brush Creek which flows northward from Blue Creek (that's a small community, not a creek). Confused yet? LOL

--Gary

7. catking

catking Banned

If is isn't my long lost son , Gary !!! :D ...DA KING !!!