Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll be listening to the Guardians and White Sox. Always did love baseball more and Tito Francona is not only a miracle worker but the best manager in MLB.

I know that both the Browns and Steelers organizations have current issues but is there a change coming at QB for Pittsburgh?
The Guardians have been awesome to watch. They don't loaf and play the right way. Play smart baseball. They may surprise in the playoffs.

·
'Super Moderator'
14,176 Posts
Huge game for the Browns. If they are going to bounce back from that 4th quarter debacle on Sunday, they need to do it tonight. Also our rookie kicker will be challenged as there is currently 30 mph wind gusts in Cleveland. Go Browns!
Yep...hopefully Stefanski will at least have enough sense to consider the high winds and take advantage of having one of...if not the best running back in the NFL.
But If'n he doesn't and the Browns loose..I think we oughta get a jumpstart on things now and figure out how we can blame Mayfield.:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Huge game for the Browns. If they are going to bounce back from that 4th quarter debacle on Sunday, they need to do it tonight. Also our rookie kicker will be challenged as there is currently 30 mph wind gusts in Cleveland. Go Browns!
I no longer follow the game like I did when I was young but there is always a game on here on Sundays. One thing for sure, that young kicker that the Browns have, York, may be destined for greatness. What a leg.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts