Ohio Game Fishing banner

21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Have a feeling we're gonna see Keenum sometime this game...and I'm totally confident in him to get us a win...he knows this offense better than Baker at this point...don't get me wrong, I want Baker to go out there and have a big game...
Oh you mean that other 6’er they picked up who couldn’t find a job? 😉😎:censored:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Oh you mean that other 6’er they picked up who couldn’t find a job? 😉😎:censored:
Lol...as a backup...he's considered one of the best in the league...and I was only saying this because he's been in Stefanski's offense...in this offense you don't need to play exceptional...obviously, look at Baker's stats.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Not that I know of...it's possible though.
sounds to me that you have a case of Brown's fever this comes when they win more then one game in a row Lol I heard they are good this year

·
Registered
637 Posts
I heard many NFL players say that you have to love the game in order to endure the beating they take every week. I heard one player in an interview say that if you're just playing for the money, you won't be playing long!

Have heard that Baker is pretty sore, and that Kareem Hunt was held out of practice today (Thurs), Also heard that Pittsburgh has some issues on the the right side of their O line. 2 guys hurt. I expect Garrett to line up over there a whole lot!
Lol I heard the same thing you have to love the game to endure the beating each week right up to signing day hold out for more money and the words play me or trade me usually means hey I can't get the incentives if I'm not playing lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yeah this 4 game winning streak really has me going berserk.
I'm glad to see the Brown's get back in the thick of things Not a big fan of pro ball anymore but the Browns were always competitive nice to hear their back to their old self's good luck on Sunday not sure if they can beat pittsburgh but it will be a good game

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I'm hoping for a good game, but ....... personally I don't see the linebackers being the big problem that others feel they are. The Browns run defense is much better this year, and a lot of that has to do with the linebackers. It's the safety play that has me concerned. Specifically, Sendejo. While the cornerbacks have hung him out to dry a time or two. I think he is horrible in coverage. And Ben is going to take advantage of that.

If the Browns get better safety play, they have a shot at winning. If not ..... it is going to be a long day.

Go Browns!!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
I highly doubt Mayfield , Beckham, and Landry will all miss the game. Maybe if they werent 4-1 and were 1-4. These guys see the chance of actually doing something special. Id question them if they missed because they were sore and not bc they were forced out bc Illness.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I highly doubt Mayfield , Beckham, and Landry will all miss the game. Maybe if they werent 4-1 and were 1-4. These guys see the chance of actually doing something special. Id question them if they missed because they were sore and not bc they were forced out bc Illness.
The guy that drives me nuts is Vernon, the DE. He gets hurt climbing out of bed.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
You guys worry too much, it's the Steelers that have to prove that they are legitimate, they haven't played a winning team until this game. Ben's not the quarterback he was, it used to take 3 guys to bring him down, now one man can and he's not fast enough to leave the pocket. He'll get rid of the ball quickly sure, but the Browns are gonna tear him a new one, I don't care what happened 16 games straight in Pittsburgh. Got myself a 12 pack of beer and can't wait for tomorrow to come.

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I don't care what happened 16 games straight in Pittsburgh. Got myself a 12 pack of beer and can't wait for tomorrow to come.
Hope your sharing with Hardwater or your wife.

Reactions: bajuski

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
8,975 Posts
Lol I heard the same thing you have to love the game to endure the beating each week right up to signing day hold out for more money and the words play me or trade me usually means hey I can't get the incentives if I'm not playing lol
Well, there is a market price set, and the players, and for sure their agents, know what they are. As do the GM's, so everybody goes into negotiations with their eyes wide open. As in any negotiation one side starts high and the other starts low. Either a deal is struck or it's not. Now, some guys make bonehead plays, like LeVeon Bell. All he did was cost himself a pile of money, end up playing for Adam Gace who's an absolute jerk, only to finally get cut and sign a 1 year deal for minimal money.

21 - 40 of 111 Posts