·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No chatter this week? Steeler fans scared? Browns 31 Steelers 24

·
Registered
694 Posts
I still see the Steelers winning. Our D will have trouble stopping the pass. Their D always plays us tough.

·
Registered
637 Posts
close game Steelers 31 Browns 30

·
Registered
889 Posts
just seen where tickets for the game start at 322.00, who in their right mind would pay that kinda money when they could stay home and watch it on tv. you have food right in the next room along with a clean restroom a few doors down......just goes to show you that the greedy nfl will make their money one way or another

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just seen where tickets for the game start at 322.00, who in their right mind would pay that kinda money when they could stay home and watch it on tv. you have food right in the next room along with a clean restroom a few doors down......just goes to show you that the greedy nfl will make their money one way or another
Not sure but that is probably the aftermarket price...Greedy fans?

Reactions: cement569

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
8,975 Posts
Not sure but that is probably the aftermarket price...Greedy fans?
Sounds right to me. Plus it's not like the stadium is going to be full. Not sure how many they're allowed to let in.

As far as hiding Mayfield, they his him to the tune of 240+ yards last week. Stefanski is figuring out how best to use him. Seems to be week to week, since Baker had to play a larger role in the offense against Indy.

I still don't like him in the shotgun. He works much better under center with play action.

·
Registered
637 Posts
got to pay for the overpaid talent lol and that goes for every team it's about money not the love of the sport anymore

·
Registered
637 Posts
The owners are doing just fine overpaying the talent.
Oh I agree the owners are doing fine I guess there is still a lot of people that will pay $12 and up for a beer and buy those $4 and up soft drinks and the overprice tickets not me though I guess I'm not that smart

·
Multi Species Angler
6,026 Posts
I haven't been watching much, and haven't seen the Steelers plat at all. I don't know what they have. Still say the Browns don't have much of anything at LB. I expect Tomlin to take full advantage of that!!

I think the Browns might hang in there for the first half, but I think the defense wears down in the second half.

Steelers 31 - 17.

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
8,975 Posts
got to pay for the overpaid talent lol and that goes for every team it's about money not the love of the sport anymore
I heard many NFL players say that you have to love the game in order to endure the beating they take every week. I heard one player in an interview say that if you're just playing for the money, you won't be playing long!

Have heard that Baker is pretty sore, and that Kareem Hunt was held out of practice today (Thurs), Also heard that Pittsburgh has some issues on the the right side of their O line. 2 guys hurt. I expect Garrett to line up over there a whole lot!

Reactions: percidaeben

·
Registered
4 Posts
If we can go in there and win, it might indicate that the Browns have arrived. Having said that, It will be sooo Cleveland for the season to be cancelled after our team is off to its best start in decades.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Have a feeling we're gonna see Keenum sometime this game...and I'm totally confident in him to get us a win...he knows this offense better than Baker at this point...don't get me wrong, I want Baker to go out there and have a big game...

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Tomfish you mean like the year MLB went on strike when the Indians looked like they would take the World Series?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts