close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Browns vs. Steelers pt. II

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by hardwaterfan, Nov 6, 2007.

1. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

one things for sure, the Browns are gonna put up more of a fight than in round one. I hope the Browns win but the Steelers are very tough.

Im lookin for an upset to highlight this suprising season.

GO BROWNS!!!!

2. They have been proving me wrong for the last several weeks now so I am far less than qualified to give any prediction.:rolleyes: If they prove me wrong again this week I may have to start believing in them.:D The Steelers are a very good team and their defense will really get after them. I just can't see the Browns putting up all that many points against that defense. That will put a huge amount of pressure on the defense and I just don't know how they can shut down the Steelers when they have not shut any offense down yet.

But feel free to prove me wrong.:p

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

have to be realistic on this one,i agree with bkr. the steelers are very tuff,but i hope we give a very good game at least.

4. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

If are offensive line holds up the way they have been and our D plays well it should be a great game. I believe it could go either way though.

5. In trying to be realistic on this Browns team's success I continue to keep in mind who they have really beaten. The 5 teams that they have beaten have a combined win total of ONLY 10 games. They have not beaten a team yet with a winning record. (2 teams at 4-4) and two of the teams have yet to win a game(Dolphins and Rams). The other team is the 2-6 Bengals. So when you look for quality wins the only ones that can be seen possibly as such are against 4-4 teams. Not to mention that one of their losses was to a 2-6 team as well(Raiders) If they can put a quality win under their belt in a game like this upcoming one then I think some folks may start taking notice of what they have done. But I think many of the critics recognize that they have benefited greatly by schedule thus far.

6. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I see this happen often in Cleveland. The team shows a spark of life, gets the Clown fans to become wishful thinkers again, and then out of no where they get waxed again. Looking like they did at the start of the season. It won't be long and you will begin hearing the "Put Brady Quinn in" stuff.

Yes, I have to give credit where it is due. The Clowns have played well enough to win some games. I hope for their fan's sake that they don't let this 3 win streak go to their heads. They aren't as good as they think. The Steelers will remind them of this on Sunday.

Good luck to the Clowns on Sunday, they are gonna need it...

flash----------------------------out

7. I am hoping for the upset Browns win. I like the Browns new found O as well as the surprising D. The Steelers are a force(as much as I hate to admit it) and the game will be difficult.

8. If the Browns defense can play better than they have been the Browns should do good.

9. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

If the Squeelers come to the dance this Sunday dressed like they did last night anything is possible......

10. I’m sure that the fans of the new Browns could easily identify the team that beat them (34 – 7) in week one despite the different uniforms . It was easy, the Steelers were doing the same thing to the old Browns last night (38 – 7). New Browns, old Browns, new uniforms, old uniforms, the result will be the same this Sunday.

11. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

Realistically I know that the brownies WILL win this game and improve the win streak to 4! The squeelers will not be able to stop the pass game and the brownies D will step up to the test and shut them down. The 5-time chumps have thier hands full this weekend!
    GO BROWNS

12. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

....who lost to the Cardinals.....
    The Steelers are more than capable of laying an egg.

13. Arizona is a MUCH better team than the Browns. You will find that out in Week 13....well, maybe? I expect that by then (after yet another crushing defeat at the hands of the FIVE TIME WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS) the Brown's talk will subside until preseason next year......99.99% of all Brown's talk takes place in the PREseason because they are quickly exposed as a JOKE in the regular season (what was the score in week 1?). Although, I will admit that I would LOVE for the Browns to make the playoffs.......always an easy playoff win for the Steelers!

14. The Only Team Left Capable Of Downing The Pats Perfect Record==== Steelers. O Yeah, Ths Is About The Cleveland Ravens Lol.

15. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

Heh.
    In a normal year, I would agree with you, but not this year. This has been their best year in a long time, most Browns fans are probably just enjoying the ride.
    I know I am.

16. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

This squeelers brownies game will be totally different than the first game. The browns are a totally different team. They now have some confidence going into this game with a 3 game about to be 4 game winning streak.
    GO BROWNS

17. LOL, confidence wins games?

Who has more confidence? An expansion team that is riding an unprecedented 3 game winning streak (WOW), or the team that has embarrassed the said pathetic expansion team 8 times in a row? The good news is that “the toy solider” will have a chance to look like “the best TE that ever played in the NFL” against the Steelers practice squad in the second half……..after the Steelers blowout the Browns yet again.

18. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i might be wrong but at this point in time the only team with a winning record that the Browns will face for the rest of the season is the Steelers.

the Browns have lost to two great teams and one mediocre team. Three losses for half a season isnt bad at all.

This is a HUGE game for the Browns. we'll see. Baltimore faces a crushing schedule and Cinci has trouble.

Yes i am gonna enjoy the ride while it lasts!

GO BROWNS!!

19. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Hear me now, believe me later....... the colts/ pats game last weekend wont hold a candle to this weeks steelers/ browns game. We are going to see the best EVER rivalry game they've played to date. I'm a diehard steeler but i dont take the browns light this season. They have an explosive offense but their defense is too far behind. If they have to punt more than 3 times, they'll lose this game. Joe Thomas has his hands full. He better not blink or Anderson will be in big trouble. BUT too bad they are gonna lose again. In-experience will showup again and it'll cost them bigtime.
    As for the browns weak schedule, weak teams are scheduled to play each other the following season.:D