close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Browns vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by hardwaterfan, Sep 23, 2005.

1. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

did anyone see the spread.... :mad: compare it to the other spreads. :mad:

like the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL

GO BROWNS! :D

2. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

I here ya. No Respect.

3. hardwaterfan

could you imagine if they won? there is hope. its possible. i hope they win!:)

4. peon

peon account delete

come on guys ... you need to lay off the drugs its bad for your health... i dont want to see fellow OGF member do such bad stuff to their bodies!!

5. Whats The Spread?

6. Fishing-Miller23

I think it's 13 1/2.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

my browns will lose by 35

8. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

That spread is incredible for a NFL game. I'd take the points if I were a betting man. The Browns look like they have some players and they can compete! Don't be surprised if Romeo can squeeze a .500 or slightly better season out of them. These guys know who's boss, want to play for their coach, and all are playing for a job next year. Heck, they are playing for a job this year! I think we will all see satifactory to great effort week in, week out from these guys as Crennel demands it. And Crennel is the type of guy that gets it. Effort and good coaching can win you alot of football games from time to time, even if there is a considerable talent difference. I am telling you... the Browns will surprise many with there progress this year.

I am finally happy to see my favorite franchise heading in the right direction with visible progress and proven talent coordinators accumulating usuable players. Just give them time and maybe, just maybe, we can all stick are chests out again... and MEAN it!

9. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

If you had watched the browns town show monday night on channel 19, Braylon Edwards made the comment that the Browns like to be called " the underdogs"- also, if anyone noticed, who was the AFL player of the week , last week ??? ( hint- It sure WASN'T Bret Farve!!!) There is a lot of power in the Dilfer/ Droughns combo, the Offensive lines' been keeping Dilfers jersey nice and white the last couple of weeks, lots of offensive weapons , and a veteran QB that has been to the post season adds up to the ingredients for an upset... GO BROWNS !!!! 'Rude Dog

10. Cover your eyes!!!!!

There is no way possible that Manning and the offense will have a third sub-par game. And their defense is vastly improved. I love my Browns, but I think they will get shelled.

And I am a betting man, and I wouldn't take the points if someone else was paying for it.

Eric

11. peon

peon account delete

rudedog dilfer player of the week??? this is waht i got in my email
    i do have to admit dilfer aint doing bad at all kinda happy to see a browns man in the top 5 of something
    Passing Yds
    1. C. Palmer CIN 617
    2. T. Dilfer CLE 614
    3. D. McNabb PHI 599
    4. K. Warner ARI 591
    5. M. Bulger STL 578

i guess i should post some more stats as well. :D

Rushing Yds
    1. C. Williams TB 276
    2. W. Parker PIT 272
    3. S. Alexander SEA 217
    4. E. James IND 216
    5. R. Johnson CIN 216

i love RUDI!!!!

Receiving Yds
    1. R. Moss OAK 257
    2. T. Owens PHI 255
    3. S. Moss WAS 255
    4. C. Johnson CIN 230
    5. L. Fitzgerald ARI 225

Chad Johnson aint doing bad either

Sacks No.
    1. M. Reagor IND 3
    2. T. Polamalu PIT 3
    3. K. Vanden Bosch TEN 3
    4. B. Urlacher CHI 3
    5. B. Young SF 3

12. hardwaterfan

Colts 13
    Browns 6

tough game, Browns are much improved over the last few years, thats for sure.

13. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I was impressed with the browns, Dilfer is tuff!

14. Fishing-Miller23

The Browns played tough, like em or not, you have to admit it. I thought it was oing to be a blowout. Crennel is just what they need to turn them around. I think the refs were bad. The penalty on Northcutt's return was crap, then after Dilfer threw the ball, he got tackled 3 or 4 seconds later. They should have called a late hit. Overall, I was impressed.

15. What's up with Indy? They can't score a touchdown. Peyton had good numbers but certainly nothing like his numbers from last year. Of course, I had to watch the Bengals as I live in Cincy, but I was happy to see the score as close as it was. Hopefully, their play has improved that much.

Eric

16. Too bad that some of the Browns players don't know the front from the back of the opposing team members! Yuck! Stupid and dumb! First thing taught in school football. Duh! No further comment necessary! :(

17. What's with the stupid taunting penalties? I'm so sick of the childish "in your face" attitudes of todays players,one of the biggest reasons why I can't stomach football anymore.Whenever there's a sack,big hit,or score,some gangbanger has to show his intelligence (or lack thereof) and try to show up the other team.The totally stupid little dances in the endzone sicken me also,I'm so glad that they're finally trying to get this crap stopped.I would've simply loved to see some idiot make a catch in front of Dick Butkus,or Ray Nitschke,then flip the ball in his face the way a couple of the Browns did today-they would never see another play the rest of that day for sure! Those were the days when football was played by real men,not these ghetto punks playing sandlot ball.Who cares?

18. Yes it is sad the way the game has turned into a theater performance rather than simply football. But then you take a look at all of the computer games (X-Box, etc.) and see how they protray the players. From that it is really no wonder the players act that way. They are led to believe that is proper. I wish that when they did something great they would act like they have been there before. There is nothing wrong with showing emotion, high fives with teammates and such. That is where the enjoyment should come from with these guys, after all isn't it supposed to be a team sport?:rolleyes:

19. By the way I did not get to see the game but only listened to a bit of it. It was nice to hear that the Browns had a shot later in the game to get the Colts. Overall I think the Browns probably don't feel too bad about that performance.

I also wonder what is going on with Peyton and his offense this year? It is basically the same group that riddled defenses constantly last year. Have the defenses figured something out to stop them this year or are they just a touch off their game? If that is the case it really goes to show how fine of a line it is between greatness and mediocrity.

20. I agree 100% Or maybe it's just "a part of their culture". Ya, right.