Browns vs. Bengals

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by SummersOff, Dec 9, 2008.

1. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

I have 4 tickets for sale for Sunday, 12/21 Browns vs. Bengals @ 1:00pm.

Sec.526
    Row 16
    Seats 17, 18, 19 and 20

The price on the ticket is $32 per ticket, to make it easier I will sell all four for $120.

PM me or call me at 330-201-2034

2. BlueMax

BlueMax

0   0   0

Good luck trying to sell these. I wish you the best. Let me know when you are discounting them about 50%. I have a young son who seems to have more money than I do.

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

i had 2 tickets on my dash,and someone broke into my truck and left me 2 more!

4. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

Ha Ha Ha. That's it everyone pick on my Browns.

Keep in mind this will most likely the last time you will get a chance to watch the Romeo "the hamburgler" Crennel "coach" in Cleveland. It will also be the last time Donte' "yes I do play for the Browns" Stallworth, Phill "I like to swear at fans via e-mail" Savage, Kellen "Soldja" Winslow the II and a host of other worthless Browns wear an Orange helmet.

Plus, they may actually win this game because somehow the Bengals are actually worse than the Browns.

5. Fish_Heads

Fish_Heads Never enough time......

0   0   0

Where's the safest place to be during a tornado ?

The BROWNS endzone..........never a touchdown there !

6. LEJoe

LEJoe

0   0   0

I don't care who you are .. that's funny right there on that there!

7. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

0   0   0

Thats great. Lol.:D

8. cincinnati

cincinnati

0   0   0

Who dey? Browns dey! Sun-day!

9. WallyJigR

WallyJigR

0   0   0

if i didnt just get laid off from work i would take them

10. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

I believe I actually have these sold, but feel free to keep the comments coming.

11. BlueMax

BlueMax

0   0   0

I believe you could sell an umbrella on a sunny day!

12. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

I realize that this is easy pickings as far as finding fun to poke but bear in mind that the original poster is actually selling tickets here and it is in the Marketplace Forum. Replies on threads in the marketplace should be reserved to direct inquiries concerning the item(s).

13. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

I realize that this is easy pickings as far as finding fun to poke but bear in mind that the original poster is actually selling tickets here and it is in the Marketplace Forum. Replies on threads in the marketplace should be reserved to direct inquiries concerning the item(s).

I know the original poster mentioned that he does not mind the comments but these comments still push the thread to the top of the marketplace forum which is what we are trying to avoid.;)