close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Browns V. New England

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Elamenohpee, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

I'm going to go WAY, I mean WAY out on a limb and predict a win for the clowns this Sunday. I've been a fan for over 40 years and , am I wrong when I say that the Browns play good against good teams and bad against bad teams?

It just seems like that is the way I remember it over the years.

Browns 23- Pats 17

2. I agree.....you're waaaaaaaaaaaay out.

Daugs are dead meat against New England.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

4. I believe your theory considering they should have beaten Philly.New England could be overlooking them,but the Browns have to be let down from the way the game turned out last Sunday.I hope they can pull it out,but I'll say New England wins in an ugly game 12-7.

5. I would LOVE to see the Browns win this week!

6. bassn317

bassn317 Casual Fisherman

I predict NE 31 Browns 10

Holcom goes down and out, bringing in the rookie. Belichek will have the blitz dogs coming play after play against our makeshift OLine.

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I'll agree with ya on da browns. They should/can win this one.

8. catking

catking Banned

The OGF site does have a comedy corner guys. Roger, you of all people should know this :rolleyes: ......... I cannot believe these comments :confused: .......... Patriots by 40 points.................. DA KING !!! :cool:

9. I have to say that Catking's prediction seems the closest to accurate in my opinion. Things could get ugly. The only thing that may make it not appear so bad is that New England is not really a team that puts up huge scoring numbers. However, I still think it will be a domination. I will predict 38-10 Pats.

Besides the Browns will be busy trying to decide who is going to take over as coach now that Butch is gone. ;)

10. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

do I play the Patriots defense in my fantasy league, or do I play the Ravens defense against the Bungles??? :D

11. You poor guy. That is such a tough call. :rolleyes: Flip a coin and you should be good either way. :D

12. Being a Browns fan I want to say that they will pull one out of their @$$ but I don't think it will happen. I have a feeling that Billy boy will run the score up. Glad to see Butch gone. Can we skip the rest of the season and start on next season with a new coach. What's the possiblity of the Browns winning out and really making Butch look bad?

13. Are you kidding? And ruin a good draft position? After all they have done so well at capitalizing on their draft picks. :rolleyes: Besides to win out would presume that this team had potential and I just don't see that much there.