close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Browns @ Steelers predictions

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Rooster, Oct 8, 2004.

1. The Steelers pretty much own the Browns. I will NEVER forget how we beat them three times in one year. The Steelers will obviously win, but I don’t see the game being a blowout. I think that it will be a low scoring game and close at the end.

Steelers 17
    Browns 10

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

The only thing you got right, was that it won't be a blowout.

Holding true to history (Browns OWN the series 55-49)
    Browns 20
    Steelers 17

3. Being a browns fan, this game scares me. I think it's end up being a fairly close 3 or 4 point game. I'm not so sure our offense matches up well against the stoolers

[​IMG]

D Lattace.. But none the less, it'll be a 3 point browns win.

Barry

4. Recent history: Steelers have won 7 of the last 10 meetings

5. No Kendrell Bell,Young D-backs,Rookie Q.B.=Browns victory!!! Brownies 17 Squeelers 10.

6. Iagree it will be a close game , but the browns have two good running backs will keep them in the game
    score browns - 17 -10

7. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

STEELERS have the best RUSH DEFENSE in the AFC!, burgh wins 24-10

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Browns 3

Squeelers 0

9. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Steelers 24 Browns 10 take it to the bank!

10. 57 year old brown fan But still sane. Lets see Miami has the worst offense in the AFC, otherwise the browns would hold that honor. Defensively they hold the 12 th spot in the AFC. The Squinkers even with a rookie Q. B. will move the ball. Garcia has looked like the 38 year old with a sore back that he is. The official excuse is that he is unfamiliar with the offense and the team. DUH I would think preseason should have taken care of that. Since the browns have no logical chance, or even a snowballs chance. browns 18 spittlers 13

11. Where do you Browns fans get your rose-colored glasses? This game is a no-doubter.

Steelers 27
    Browns 10

12. Browns 16
    Steelers 13
    Everbody else already gave all the good reasons why the Browns will win,I think the Browns will win because Pittsburgh women are homely.That's about as sensical as Hinz Ward being the best player in the NFL today!

13. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Steelers 31

Brownies 17

**Someday, three-in-a-row may refer to the Browns winning streak instead of attendance.**

STEELERS ROCK

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  14. Steelers 31 - 20

15. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

yeah!!! brownie fans arn't sayin to much now!

16. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

:D :D Big Ben 3-0....Maddox will not play again unless Ben get injured. The guy has some serious QB skills.