close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Browns - Giants

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BassCrazy, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Well, let's hear it! Bold game predictions for tonight's game. I'm picking the Browns 23-17, based upon absolutely nothing logical or thought out...just me blind loyalty to the team. Let's go guys!

On a more serious note, a guy I work with said he heard on Cleveland talk radio that Winslow is in the hospital with high fevers and swollen test#$@es. I told him he was full of it, but he swears it's true. If it's true, that's gotta be scary.

GO BROWNS!

2. I don't think the Browns will even score a touchdown.

Giants 34, Browns 9

3. I've lost my 17% of optimism that I always have being a Browns fan... This year they haven't shown a sliver of resemblance of being a team... a TEAM.

Giants- 37
    Browns- 6 (13, only if Cribbs runs one back)

4. moondog5814

moondog5814 captainhook

Manning has his worst game of the year and the Brownies win, 23-20!

5. 28 -27.... 90% of the time if the browns Score more than 28 points They win.... if..

Here is how it will go play by play...

Winslow will miraculously will be dressed and be ready play After leaving the cleveland clinic @ 4 pm... and Dante decides to play today catch 8 for 10+ 105 yards.... D.A. head pops out of his rear end... After getting sacked via close line on the first play... Our Savour Brady comes and Saves the day with 19 outta 27 2 touch downs O int.... Jamal runs for 135 yards...Josh Runs back a Punt and a return...

Than i woke up....

But i still love my Browns come He!! or high water....

Go Browns!

Frank

6. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

16-10 Browns... or 54-0 Giants. One or the other... no middle ground in this matchup.

7. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

If you're picking the Browns to win this game you obviously haven't watched either team play a game this year. They need soooo many thing to happen for them to have a chance. Hopefully I can stay awake past halftime, but I'm not to optomistic about that. Brady Quinn should get his chance tonight in the second half.

Ummmm Browns 35 Giants 14 Anderson will look like an all pro QB and they won't punt once!!

8. I'm going with the browns

24-17

GO BROWNS!!!!!

9. SConner

SConner Fish Whisperer

Gotta love the loyalty of a Browns fan, but seriously predicting them to win? Would you put your hard earned $$$$ on it?;)

Go Browns!

10. ParmaBass

Who is this team playing the Giants?

11. ParmaBass

Browns up 21??? Who can cook me up some crow?

12. All i have to say is in the Words of the Great Ric Flair......

Woooooooooooooooo!

Frank

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  13. Come on now GO BROWN'S :p

14. That how we play football boys!!!!!!

Frank

15. ParmaBass

Looks like I was right on with my predition of Browns 35 Giants 14!!!:)

16. Nice prediction ParmaBass...the Browns looked GOOD! If by some chance they can keep this up, we still may have a shot at the playoffs.

17. post was edited AFTER the game!!! but it still was a WIN!!

18. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

I thought for a while the teams just switched uniforms! The defense was excellent and the offense kept moving the ball no matter how many times they shot themselves in the foot.

19. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i cant beleive it. one of the best browns performances ive ever seen. maybe this tougher schedule is paying off.