I'm selling my record collection, Browns memorabilia and some comic books, thought I'd offer them up here before I explore other options ...

First the records ... 550-600 albums mostly from the 60's and 70s ... mainly Rock n Roll bands from the era, most you'd know but a few off the wall bands, many are first pressings ... all in original covers and in good to excellent shape, they were all handled and stored responsibly .... I have a 19 page cataloged list but I haven't valued everything in a price guide ... from what I've seen, some of them have some good value, especially for the covers ...

Next the comics ... not as exciting, about 250 books, a dozen or so from the 60s but mostly from the 70s - 90s ... about half are brands you'd recognize, Marvel, DC, Dell, Batman, Superman, etc .... the rest are off the wall brands and topics with possibly some from England ... the ones from the 60's are used but decent, the rest are new / unread or very close ... again, they are cataloged, 11 pages, but not priced ...

And finally the Browns programs and misc. memorabilia ... 165 Game Day programs from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s in new condition ... this lot includes 10 used game programs from 1948-58; 18 ticket stubs from mostly 60s; 22 Misc. Browns yearbooks, training camp guides, yearbooks, promo picts; 8 Misc. product advertisements from 1936-49; 14 Indians game day programs 1977 - 96; 11 misc. baseball stuff; 10 Misc. Media guides ... also cataloged but not priced ...

So to much to list individually, not sure what any prices would be, we could discuss but not a fire sale, I want fair value for them ... would prefer to sell records and comics as 1 lot ... prefer cash but might be open to trades of stuff that interests me ... if you know anyone who might be interested let me know ... located in Strongsville, south burb of Cleveo ...