close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Browns 1, Bengals 0

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Steel Cranium, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Police say Bodden then put his 2004 Yukon into reverse and began backing up along the roadway, which is made for one way traffic.

Well hell, he was only going one way...! :eek: :D

This crap isn't even news worthy...! :(

2. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Are you sure he didn't see a sign that said "End Zone - This Way" , that would scare the hell out of any of the Browns players and have them flooring it in reverse ! GO BROWNS !:D

3. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

I was sure hoping that you had nothing bad to say about a Browns player getting in trouble.;) Great job refraining, cause this thread would've been all over your rear!!:D

4. The Browns still have a long way to go to catch the Bengals in this category. Atleast he wasn't arrested for throwing up out the back of a car window (C. Henry).

5. The problem is that his temper will most likely cost him, AND the Browns, his play for a game or two. Regardless of the situation, losing your cool & cursing at authorities is never really a wise thing to do. Live & learn!
    Mike

6. Seems like the 'backing up' wasn't the worst part, it was how he handled the situation with the officer = leaving the vehicle unattended (a no-no at the airport) then starting the profanity parade. Romeo must have loved seeing the video of Bodden being hauled to the courthouse in the early hours of the morning. Looks like the door got cracked a bit more open for Cowher to step in.

7. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

Why would Cowher want to come to a loser team like the Browns? He is going to a loser team that will pay him top $$.

Browns fan motto "Maybe next year"

8. I wonder if he has been running around with Steinbach up there;)