close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

brother in laws ten point killed10 22 08

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by BuckEyeBigBuck13, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Nice 51 yard shot with the hoyt ultra mag i sold him went 40 yards... union county buck

Attached Files:

2. Great buck...tell him Congrats!

3. NICE!!!! 50 yards is a hell of a shot!

4. Congrats on a very nice buck. It looks like a nice shot location as well from the picture.

5. lol he kinda forgot were the deer went in to the woods when we were tracking him cuz he was so fasinated by his luma knock lol .. but yeah he got dubble lungs and his face was price less im really happy for him .. his biggest buck yet and with a compound .. amazin.. but he said this buck was checkin scrapes and stuff and kida spar with a smaller buck im thinking this cold weather is going to kick em in to high gear and were going to see some rutting action soon i have already called in some bucks with my mad growl call .. whitch i think is the most amazin call out there .. called in a buck almost every time i used it .. but good luck to all

6. a dandy buck for sure! I watched a buck pestering a doe this morning in the crab apples,she wouldnt have anything to do with him but wouldnt take the hint. he still followed her around for a good 45 min`s.

7. Nice buck , great shot! Congrats!