Brother Bob's 20 point

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by donkey, Jan 1, 2009.

1. donkey

donkey Permanent Part Time

Too bad it lost the other side.By the size of the hole in its head it looked like it was torn from socket.
    Brother Bob shot this one on the 20th.It came out of a flock of 4 bucks. Is that my Buffaloe gun or is it his 20 gage buffaloe gun?
    [​IMG]
    10 points on one side
    [​IMG]
    This is Brother Dan:) He is the bloodthirsty one.
    [​IMG]

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

AWESOME DEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lucky Him!!!!!

3. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Now you guys need to find that shed! That would be a heck of a buck with both sides.:(

4. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

5. donkey

Wayne county.We believe it is one of 2 deer that we saw locked in battle in early November.

6. BigSteve

BigSteve Member

I would be searching feverishly for that other side. I would love to see that buck with his rack intact, what a stud. I think somefolks would probably want to change their vote for buck of the year if he were whole.

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

That had to be a massive size buick when he had both sides. Still quite an impressive deer.

8. I always wondered about doing a side mount like a fish and have just half the rack showing, like a broad side mount.

9. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

To talk about it, it doesn't sound like something I would want. But Gander Mt in Niles has one and it's not a bad looking mount.

10. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

what a stud ron! congrats to the lucky guy.

Ill make a deal with you, ill trade you a walleye trip on lake erie next year- either cleveland or geneva (your choice) for a season on that piece of land :)

11. donkey

Interesting offer George.But the land is not mine to offer.I am a guest on the land myself.Word is the local poacher has been in jail for last 3 years so the deer are making a tremendous comeback.;)