close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

brookville team tournys?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by sporto, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Hey guys, looking for some input on brookville team tournys. I've seen that both usa bassin and midwest have circuits on b-ville, anyone have opinions on which is the better circuit, turnouts, payouts, etc. Thanks for any info. -Sporto

2. I don't fish any bass tourneys, but I know that at least one of those groups meets up at Parkside Marine. You might call Parkside & talk to Jeff or Diane, and they might be able to give you some info.

If you're interested in fishing any walleye tournaments, I fish with a group from Indiana Walleye, and we have a 100% payout tourney every 2-3 weeks from May thru September. Because of Indiana rules, the field is limited to 14 boats, but we usually get 8-10. It's also a great group of people.

Pete

3. always like Midwest Sportsman tourneys. Robert run a great tournament with some good sponsor backing him. If you want to qualify for the national championship all the better.... Dan

4. cincinnatibassmaster

cincinnatibassmaster Get The Net!!!

Hello just thought i'd drop you the 2008 schedule for Midwest Sportsman at Brookville Lake.

4-6-08 Templeton Ramp
    5-4-08 Templeton Ramp
    5-18-08 Garr Hill Ramp
    6-29-08 Garr Hill Ramp
    7-27-08 Garr Hill Ramp
    8-24-08 Garr Hill Ramp

All Sundays

cincinnatibassmaster@zoomtown.com
    (513) 205-4549

you can also visit the web page for the Brookville and Tanners Creek divisions.

http://www.freewebs.com/midwestsportsman