Brookville Lake water conditions

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by Fletch, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

Hey guys/gals, what does Brookville lake look like?
    I noticed that the water level was 4 feet high right now.
    I bet it's pretty muddy right now???
    Thanks,
    Fletch

2. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

06-11-08. Still 2.9 over summer pool.

3. Fletch,

Fished small tourney there on Sunday, water was high, but that is where I caught all my fish in the shallows. Stayed in south end fished cove to right of Bonwell ramp and up in Gar Hill, had about 2 foot of good visibility when we started but that got messed up as day went on by pleasure boats and the wind. Caught big bass but missed money by 1.12lbs. All fish were caught on (look at avatar name), couldn't get a hit on spinner, tubes or buzzbait or chatterbait or rattle trap, etc etc etc....

4. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

Thanks for the info Bandit!
    I might try to go over there in the next couple of days - depends on the weather.
    Thanks again,
    Fletch

5. Was there last night and was shot at by paintballs across the bow. This was at the Fairfield causeway. We did not get hit, but it was close and of course scared the crap out of us.

Water was murky last night water temps about 77-78. Fishing was ok caught a few small ones, but was not out there too long since the incident.

6. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

Someone shot at your boat with a paintball gun? Holy crap.
    Were they shooting from the bridge?

7. I think they were tucked up underneath the bridge on the west side. It was dark and I do not carry a spotlight (that will change), so I could not find them. We heard some people russling around, but never thought that would happen. Needless to say I packed it up and moved quickly. They may have been BB's, but I am guessing paintballs.

8. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

Man what a shame that people can't find something better to do than to shoot at someone.
    Glad to hear you were not hit.