Ohio Game Fishing banner

Brookville 6/09/07

417 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Troy Dave 
#1 ·
hey guys. im new here and i just wanted to let you all know that the fishing today at brookville resevoir in indiana was very nice. My brohter and I went to the Kids Derby and had a lot of success. From 7-8am we caught about five channels and one blue by fairfield causeway road along the rockbeds with nightcrawlers. IN all we landed 9 or 10 cats (2 blue, 8channel), although the biggest was only 3.85 lbs according to the tourney scale. Just wondering if you all knew if there is any decent muskie/walleye fishing there as well?

#2 ·
Haven't fished it for a few yrs. but used to be good walleye fishing. Fished the Fairfield flats, just south of the causeway on the east side, work the flat to just below the swimming beach. Also a flat just outside and to the south of the campground inlet on the east side. Either slow fish a jig and worm or troll crank baits. Used to do really well in the trees in the inlet just south of the fairfield ramp but thats a marina and condos now. That was a log time ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.