Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took four of my buddies fishing in Conneaut today. Fishing was hot. Wind up boxing 30 eyes and 1 steelhead. This is my best trip to date. Although I've never fished with that many people on the boat. We did our best on harnesses today with leads at 3 setting 150 back to setting 133 back and one setting at 125. The Fish are stacked heavy out there . My best color today was anger management. That is one heck of a blade Ryan I think it boxed half the fish . Also pulled some on wire and reefrunners.

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a trophy it was actually got ones boat at one time so it is a fish catcher. Just glad to see it has a few more left in it

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good job young fella. Those worms come in handy sometimes. ;)
I knew it Smitty I told you yesterday when I seen those marks they were different then I'd seen the two days before. I wish we had them yesterday

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
gimme a call when you get back. thanks again for taking us out. gave T O almost all those perch for his cookout saturday.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Way to go fellow Raven(grew up in Ravenna) hope to get up there again before to long. Was good to see you chaunc last weekend at the gas station. Had two good days out of three but Monday was a little rough out there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
That's what you get for saving fellow fisherman(S) a$&es!! Awesome to hear

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Great job today Adam,the play by play was killing me at work today! Ryan just grins a little bigger when that blade shines! Today was payback for saving those people the other day. Have fun in VA this weekend.:)

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
4,930 Posts
Nice job Adam!
I tried to answer you guys today, and say hi,,, & Nice job on the 'SAVE'.
And IF it was you, Thanks for the numbers. We did manage to scrounge up two,,, and 8+ & a 5#er, but we just couldn't get the depth right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts