close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bro In Law Got One

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 7, 2004.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Nothing big, not even a buck, but he got his 1st deer!

He's had the worst luck of any hunter I've ever seen, but he finally did it. He got one from my stand. Man, I wish I was there. I'm as happy as if it were me that got it!

I cant imagine how I'll feel when my either of my boys (or girl I guess) get their 1st one!

2. congradulations!!!

3. good deal.how did your dad do?

4. Its always a good time to see someone get their first deer and to watch them gag and dry heeve while field dressing it...........LOL............Wait I still do that........LOL.....Rich

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

The biggest thrill I had in hunting was my first deer, I am sure he will have trouble sleeping tonight!

6. i was out at my hunting spot last night riding my quad around (checking for pochers) and the deer were running around like rabbits...lol
    i have a 11 point non typical running around (a drop tine on the left that splits on the end)cant wait to show you all a picture of him

7. Hey man, where did you get that pic of Goliath, the stoolen deer. I have the same pic. of him on the wall at my desk to get me syked for the season from last year. Did you ever hear if the original ower sued. Our paper never followed up with it.

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Rob,

Do you actually think dad went out?He sat in the cabin!

9. lol stupid me ...what was i thinkin.

telll him i said he was afraid to leave the cabin because he was scared of that snake that bit him. lol no wait better not he`ll kick my butt lol.

Good luck this weekend.

10. Bassy

Bassy Bass the other white meat

Rich, I remember your first deer :eek:

11. Hey Bassy where the hell you been ? Don't remind me of that story. You been out at all yet ? Take care my little pudgy buddy.........Rich

12. Congatulations On Your First Deer.its Very Exciting When That Happens...i Remember Mine..it Was A Small 10 Pt. I Shot With My Compound...what A Rush It Was..i Jumped With Joy For A Week. :)