close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

brittany puppy

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by chicKen oF the C, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. have two males left. one i will let go for $100 as he has a slight hernia. the other will sell for $200. they are orange and white. 8 weeks old last wednesday. excellent hunting and retrieving bloodlines. the grandparents of these pups have been filmed for tv hunting with erleen mandrell of the mandrell sisters, (by request) and have regularly hunted / guided for the president of rocky boots. a truly great bloodline for harvesting pheasants and quail. i have done youth hunts for three counties with my dogs and have always had a great time doing so with the kids, there is no more pressure when guiding than getting shots for a childs first hunt and then being able to find that first bird that the young man has shot. we did so very sucessfully. 100% of all birds shot were retrieved in the five youth hunts i have done. as well as having to take other kids out after the previous guide was unable to find all of their birds. i bred solely because the mother of my dog had passed away this summer (at the age of 13) so that my friend could have a puppy to carry on this tremendous bloodline. plz call 937 597 1192 and leave a name and number if you are interested. the dogs are AKC registered and have had first shots and wormed. thanks darren

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

what bloodlines? pedigrees?

3. littleking

0   0   0

could you post the pedigree? i have a friend looking for a britt

4. still have at least one puppy, the one with the hernia is probably sold. i am reducing the last male, call for price or send email. dwhit@charter.net

5. i still have the male left with the hernia. please send me your email and i can send pics and video of him, he is a great looking pup. the price is 100$ and that includes papers and he has had two sets of shots.

6. littleking

0   0   0

???????????

7. AD DETAILS:

TITLE: BRITTANY PUPPIES
    PRICE: $400.00
    DESCRIPTION: A.K.C REGISTERED, DAM ROBBIES LIL CASE. SIRE WILD DUKES LITTLE CAESAR. BACKING TO FC HIGH TAIL JESS, FC SHER-LOCK DOC, FC AFC RIMARDAS TRADEMARK, AND HAWK N HOUNDS THE PREDATOR MH. BOTH PARENTS EXCELLENT HUNTERS, THESE PUPPIES WILL HUNT. TAILS DOCKED, DEWS REMOVED, VET CHECKED. ALL VACCINATIONS AND WORMINGS WILL BE U.T.D. D.O.B 03/25/06 READY TO GO 05/06/06. $400.00 EA. NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. 5 WT/ORG MALES, 1 LVR/WT MALE, 1 ORG/WT FEMALE, 2 LVR/WT FEMALES. LOCATED IN MID-MICH. BUT COMMUTE TO MID-OHIO FAIRLY REGULARLY. CALL OR EMAIL WITH ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.
    EMAIL: ed n74
    PHONE: 248

8. Umbilical hernias may be present at birth, or may be acquired. The most common means of acquiring an umbilical hernia is as a result of the umbilical cord being severed too close to the abdominal wall.
    In most cases umbilical hernias are small and reduce as the puppy grows. Generally, by the time the pup is six months old the umbilical hernia will shrink and disappear on its own.

also you may read this http://www.terrificpets.com/forum/46105.asp

9. wow, can't believe i am doing this but somebody come and give me $50. and the pup is yours! he needs to go now, so he can be named and have training. he is a great looking puppy.

10. elyfishingmaster

elyfishingmaster Junior member

0   0   0

11. bellefontaine ohio zipcode 43311

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.