close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bring on the melted butter!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Darwin, Mar 2, 2005.

1. I love it! It is PETA vs. PETA.

And here is my PETA.;)
    Really I think the idea to put it in a Zoo & Aquarium is a pretty good idea. They will make some money off that I am sure.

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

And in the red corner... we have PETA!!! And in the blue corner... we have PETA!!! LET'S GET IT ON!!!!

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That is awesome! :D

4. catking

catking Banned

22 pounds is amazing. For the record , I don't like lobster..... ;) .CK ~**~

5. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

I've heard that catfish over 5 lbs. don't taste as good as ones under, so I would figure the same may hold true with lobster?? I know I prefer walleye between 16" - 24" than the F.O. HAWGS. -Hooch-

6. Man that is one big crawdad :D I want to catch the bass that will take that.

7. Now $350 for a crawdad named Bubba is just about wrong,but this Bubba would retail for $3804.92 now that my friends is a deal!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba

8. Thats great...

9. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

I'm with Catthing on this one...I don't like 'em either...if they're over 5 lbs. The flavor is good, but it kinda reminds me of eating rubber...not that I've ever eaten rubber before, but if I had, it would probably have the same texture. :eek:

10. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

they just said it on the news that Bubba died during transportation to his new home.. i guess somebody will have about 4 sticks of butter ready for his funeral.. :eek:

11. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Pretty short retirement for old Bubba. I'm wiping away a tear with my lobster bib.

Got this off CBS's site:
    Bubba's not the largest lobster on record. Guinness World Records reports the heaviest marine crustacean as 44 pounds, 6 ounces. That lobster, more than twice Bubba's size, was caught off Nova Scotia in 1977.

12. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

You know right now whoever had him is saying "I told you we should have ate him!" :D :D