Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on bressler tonight and paddled up to the bouy on the north side. Mu deph finder said tue water was 39ft deep. I didnt go past the bouy because i was flatline trolling and didnt want to snag the bouy line. Just wondering if anyone knows what the.bouy was for?

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have also seen it out there. I know it was out there last year as well. I was Hoping that someone would replace the light up there at the boat ramp lol.
That light was working at the beginning of the year. Sometime around the beginning of June the assholes busted it out again like they do every time it gets fixed. Dad called someone in Lima about it 2 years ago and they were out fairly quickly to get it fixed, but I don't remember who he said he called and he's not around anymore to ask.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Probably hard to keep up with destruction the idiots from the college keep causing. I feel bad for whoever has to deal with the giant rocks they keep rolling down the hill.

Sent from my DROID4 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.