close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

branch fri..

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by esox62, Nov 2, 2007.

1. esox62

esox62 BORN TOO LATE

took the skunk again today 12-7. trolled west end and bridge a rea. sonar was loaded with bait and fish under the bridge at sunset. lotsa bait marked due west also[jig} did some castin around goose and a few points, they are all but abandoned right now. seems they are all out chasin bait in the main basin..think ill try uncle milty tomorrow. temps were 52 in west end. 55 at the ramp

2. I think I talked to you today, I was in the blue Lund. Zero for me also. I marked very little , but what I marked , was all on the deep breaks. I shot a buck this morning and thought it would be neat to get a Musky also, but...Be careful at Milton, my friend launched there today, and there was only three feet of water at the end of the ramp.
    John

3. Esox, Same for me on Thursday. Oh well, good luck at Milton, I'll be at West Branch again on Sunday.

4. I hope to hit WB this afternoon. I'll let you know if i do anything. I've been fishing that central area from Goose to just past the bridge. I've seen lots of bait over the channel, drops, bridge, and west of the bridge. I haven't been any further east for quite some time. Was thinking about trying it deep today.

5. Sounds like it rolled over. With the cold front and such youll mark fish deep for a few day then they are gone shallow. Good luck at Milton! Pulled my eyes mid-lake.

6. esox62

esox62 BORN TOO LATE

12-4 at milton today and nuthin. trolled the channel to the briges, then between the bridges for a while. temps were 55. yeah, they pulled the plug on milton,lake is drainin like a bathtub! i hope somebody hooks up today.

7. I fished WB again today, listened to Ohio State, I would rather listen to a reel going off, buttttttttttt...Water was 51 to 53, trolled from the campgrounds to west of the bridge. Water was OK, I think it has to be about 5 to 10 degrees colder. I marked very little west of bridge, most fish marked , were on Bertha on my way back to east ramp. When I marked bait and larger fish, I worked it as I always do, but no takers. Maybe next week, floating leaves are no problem, yet.
    John

8. esox62

esox62 BORN TOO LATE

when i got to milton yesterday, the first thing i did on the water was pull the radio out to listen to the game, too bad it had battery acid alll over it..lol. needless to say i missed the game. cant go today, good luck guys. yeah the weather is really gonna take a poop the next few days hopefully by thurs the forecast will get a bit better..

9. Out Sunday morning from 0730 - 1300. Nothing dueing. Tried deep and shallow from RS ramp to the dam.

10. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

We were out there last Tuesday crappie fishing. We marked fish everywhere but ended up with 1 crappie (minnows)and 2 bass (shiners). The Branch has slowed way down the last week and a half. I thought I saw you Luredaddy in your Lund trolling.
    This weekend we decided to go where the big fish are biting and went to Cleveland for some hog perch. We weren't disappointed.