BPS Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by CDL, Jan 11, 2009.

1. CDL

CDL

Just wondering if anyone knows when the next BPS sale will be. I've got a gift card I need to spend but I want to get the most out of it. Thanks.

2. feb march april im sorry i no its one of them im trying to find out for sure myself also, one of those months is when they have GREAT deals

3. 521

Last week of FEB and theFirst 2 week of march in Cinn. store

4. Ajax

Ajax Rapala Snagger

I heard a rumor that the BPS in Cincinnati will be closing or moving sometime this year. Can anyone confirm this?

5. I heard a rumor about that last year. However I do not know one way or the other. They might be moving. I was out there last night and that mall is dead. Probably 80% of the space is vacant in there. Its a dying mall, the only traffic that it gets is for BPS, Kohls, and Burlingtons.

6. 521

I work there and they are on the 275 loop easy to find.not moving In store boat show starts the Jan 15.

7. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Rumor has it they are moving to Monroe or South Lebanon off of 48. But if the NEW ownership of the mall offers them super cheap rent they might stay there. Monroe is a better location as they can draw Dayton area customers easier than they do now.