close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

BPS Pro Qualifier

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassmania, Feb 24, 2005.

1. For those of you interested, Bass Pro Shops has their Pro Qualifier Combo on sale for $49.00. The sale ends the 27th. I heard about the deal on another site and called them to make sure Cincinatti's did also and was told that they did, but, starting March 5th they will have the super free combo model on sale for $59.00. The reel itself normally retails for $99.00. The Super Free is a level above the regular Pro Qualifier. I just thought some of you might be interested. I have one now that I pulled out of the water at Acton Lake last year and I love it. I cleaned it up and it works great.

2. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

Hey Friend
    Thanks for finding my favorite HOG stick. I'm glad you got to use it for a season. Now that there on sale ..... if you don't mind. You can buy your own and send mine back.....lol. But for real, anything happening at Acton Lake? We had a ball last year feeding Cicadas to those bluegills.

3. I haven't been out there since last fall, but I'm gearing up for the new year. Last year was my first year of trying to "Bass fish" and by the end of the year I was starting to figure the lake out and had some spots that I was targeting. Hopefully this year I can take what I've learned and put it to good use. The bluegill definitely bite over there though. I like to take the kids there because I can pretty much guarantee they will catch fish. When I found that rod / reel, I was hung up on some fishing line in the water and was just trying to get the rest of the line out of the water so no one would get hung up anymore. I must have pulled a couple hundred feet of line out when all of a sudden out comes a dirty, slime, rod and reel. It looked pretty bad. When I got it home I cleaned it up and regreased it and it's one of my best reels now. Sometimes it pays to be a good samaritan.