close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bowling shoe opinions........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skarfer, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Ok - I've narrowed my search for new bowling shoes down to 2 pairs........what's your opinions on each?

Dexter SST 5 LX

Dynaroos Sport Delux

Bowling Jim - I've sent you a PM - and I'm sure you'll have some great advice!

Thanks in advance!

2. the dexters are proven quality, the dynaroos ive never heard of and they sound like undaroos lmfao

3. I take it you don't bowl then???

Dyna-thane? Ever heard of these??

4. ive bowled since i was 2, ameture pro for 3 years, bowled JTBA 3 years, bowled Miami Valley Area Highschool Traveling League for 5 years, numerous mens leagues and so on, dynathane i have heard of but never really looked or used there products, i always stuck with the sure thing, not bowling too much now adays, its too high priced now and i became more about the blood and guts and the fun factor went away so ive not really bowled serious in the past 4 1/2 years so they must be a newer company in that time frame somewhere, plus it takes away from my fishing time LOL, unless its my son bowling in his sat morning league, then i dont miss a sat morn.

5. hey skarfer you need to pm joerugz. he's a former member of the pba. I think he could give you some insight on that subject.

6. Go with the ChucK Taylors. They have always been good for me.

7. Well, I went ahead and purchased the Dexter SST 5 LX's and MAN are these shoes nice! I can't wait to try them out!

If any of you need anything bowling related - don't hesitate to contact bowlingjim - the owner of Cutting Edge pro shop. Jim was outstanding!

I told him about noon yesterday I was thinking of these shoes - and when I got up there at 4pm, he had them waiting for me!!!

Thanks for the wonderful service Jim!!! Much appreciated!!!!

8. cant beat service like that, def will remember that skarfer.