close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bowfishing newb

Discussion in 'Bowfishing' started by Gothmog, May 6, 2008.

1. Anyone in the Cincy area wanna show a complete newb the ropes? I've been shooting compound bows for a few years, and the traditional bug bit me early this year. Bought a custom longbow and made a flatbow. Saw an article on bowfishing and can't get it out of my head. Just got an old 45#recurve and talked to the good folks at Sully's and ordered the rest. Now, on to the education! Where's a good spot to shoot? Any luck with bank fishing around here, prolly pretty hard to shoot this rig out of my kayak. Thanks all!

2. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Great to see new upcoming bowfisherman. Down in that area get ahold of Carpn and he might be able to hook you up with someone to help you out. But if you get up to central ohio I could take you out and get you going. if all fails get back to me.

3. CM Sackett

CM Sackett LongWalker

Shooting out of that kayak might prove to be quite a challenge, for sure... good luck!

4. Just made some outriggers for the yak, hoping to try everything out soon, if it ever clears up. If anyone goes out in SW Ohio and wants some company, drop me a line.