close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bowfishers wanted?

Discussion in 'Bowfishing' started by carpassassin, Dec 17, 2007.

1. carpassassin

carpassassin Got ta luv it!!!!

I am looking for anybody that goes Bowfishing in or around the southeast ohio area. We bowfish on the River near Wheeling for Gar,Quillback, and Carp, and on the Local Lakes like Piedmont and Seneca. I would like to see if anyone knows of any tournaments around this area or would like to start one. Thanks!!

2. get ahold of desperado he is rep for bowhunters association and bowfishes a lot

3. carpassassin

i'll give it a shot. thanks

4. carpassassin

no go on finding him anyone else bowfish in the southeastern part of ohio please let me know, I am always looking for a new place to go.
    Thanks

5. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Good to see a fellow bowfisherman. I'm looking at putting together some tournaments as we speak. Drop me a line and give me some input. I could even call you if you like.

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Ðe§perado™ Sent u a PM

7. carpassassin

I have possibly three boats with two guys each that my go in on this. We usually go to the ohio river near wheeling, WV for Gar, Carp, and Quillback but, we can never get enough for a small tournament. Just shoot me a PM or whatever you need, I'd be willing to help out anyway possible.
    Good to hear from ya!!
    Thanks.

8. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Hey Assassin What would you consider to be the smallest rig to bowfish the River safely? I'm talking length and motor. I am working on a BFing rig and would love to hit the Big O but doubt it would be large enough. Thanks BC

9. Ðe§perado™

Sounds great! How far are you guys willing to travel?

10. carpassassin

two hours would be the max drive for us right now, Im getting married in July so i need to save as much as possible. but having the extra guys may help in traveling farther. Just let me know where your talking.

11. Ðe§perado™

Looking at some lakes out your way. Bigger lakes mostly, like Alum Creek Lake. But lakes that size. Also looking a river shoot too.