close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bowfisherman..Are we ready!!!

Discussion in 'Bowfishing' started by Ðe§perado™, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Just letting my guy and gal bowfishers know that now is the time to get that equipment out order what you need. This is so you will be ready to start sticking some pigs!! I'm also looking at giving a bowfishing trip away this year. just need to iron out the details. Any input would be great. look forward to seeing everyone out on the water!!

2. Ðe§perado™

Since I have a new computer with better programs. I will have a lot more pictures to post after my adventures on the water.

3. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

A couple of us went to CC last night. Only managed to shoot a couple cause the water was really muddy and alot of the fish were back in the trees where we couldn't get to them.

4. Ðe§perado™

As soon as I get my bulbs in, I'll be on the water.

5. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I am still in the "building" phase.lol Hope to have her on water soon though. Give me a call Clarence when your ready, I would like to try a new set up out. BC

6. Ðe§perado™

I'll give you a call when I get it up and running. I'm off on Weds. and want to come down to see your boat. Are you going to be around? Let me know?

7. ReadHeaded Hunter

ReadHeaded Hunter Catchin eyes

i dont have a boat, i just go walk around the banks of a couple cricks. i was wondering when is the time to start and if anyone had some advice. thanks, austin

8. Ðe§perado™

You can shoot them now just takes a bit more time to find them. But as the weather warms the more you will find.

9. I've never done it but bowfishing has to be one of the coolest things i've ever seen.